Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Buddy Doug

Although, I am a little behind in my reading of Doug Peterson's blog, he always has fascinating links and articles to dig into.  Yesterday, it was the Dolphin Mobile browser and a post about Blogger Mobile layouts.  The latter had me blow away the widgets on this blog for a few minutes until I found the revert button.

Today, was a fun diversion that appealed to my vanity.  When we were growing up, we thought we were the only Iseneggers in the new world, but the internet and Nadine cured that notion.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with the name Ross Isenegger in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?

Doug is so current that he has dropped Mathfest off his blogroll, presumably for my dismal rate of posting.

More trivia from HowManyOfMe.com:
  • There are 78,058 people in the U.S. with the first name Ross.
  • Statistically the 622nd most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Ross are male.
  • There are fewer than 116 people in the U.S. with the last name Isenegger.


No comments: